Lewis County Adventist School opened its doors in 1922, and was located in downtown Centralia, Washington. In 1952, the area Seventh-day Adventist churches came together to build LCAS at its current location on Scheuber Road. Students and faculty moved into the new school in 1953, and grades 9 and 10 were added to the curriculum. The constituency of the school is currently made up of the Centralia, Chehalis , and Winlock Seventh-day Adventist Churches. Formerly Oakville (dissolved), Onlalaska, and Morton ('74/'75) SDA Churches were part of the contituency.
LCAS prides itself in a quality education program for studentsfrom Preschool through the 10th grade. Our multi-grade classroom size is small providing a great teacher/student ratio. We are a state accredited school with an emphasis on Christian education and values.